– Socialization – Wellness – Nutrition – Dignity –
The Paducah/McCracken County Senior Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the senior citizens of this area with services that will allow them to maintain their independence and dignity.
Our mission is to provide opportunity for the “young at heart” to meet and enjoy a wide variety of social, educational, health, and recreational activities and programs and to promote the positive aspects of aging to them, their families, and the community at large.
Through programs designed specifically for the homebound seniors, many older citizens are able to remain in their homes continuing to live independently. The more active seniors enjoy the opportunity to socialize, learn, and generally enjoy their leisure time.
– Latest News –
– Funding Sources –
- Title III of the Older Americans Act of 1965 administered through the Purchase Area Development District
- State of Kentucky
- United Way of Paducah-McCracken County
- McCracken County Fiscal Court
- City of Paducah
- Donations from individuals, businesses, congregations, and organizations