- Home delivered noon meals five days a week (“Meals on Wheels”)
- Transportation to doctors, pharmacies, grocery stores, Social Security, etc.
- Telephone reassurance … a friendly call each week
- E-Homes – minor home repair for low income senior home-owners
- Information about other agencies providing services to seniors
Meal Delivery is a limited program for our homebound senior individuals in McCracken County. Delivery clients must be homebound, living alone and have severe debilitating aliments that keep them from cooking their own meals. This program also requests a donation for each meal. Call and talk to Jodi to complete an application and determine eligibility. If eligible, you will then be placed on our waiting list for the program.
The Senior Transportation Program provides rides to Senior Adults in McCracken County. Pre-registration is required at the Senior Center. We suggest a $1.00 donation each way. We partner with the Paducah Area Transit- PATS to provide rides for our seniors. It is mandatory that you make your “Senior Ride” reservation with PATS at 270-444-8700 a minimum of 24 hours in advance before the planned trip. For more information, please call the Senior Center Office at (270) 443-8579.