Most senior adults wish to remain in their homes, but they tend to have older houses that need security inspections, repairs, maintenance and/or accessibility modifications. E-Homes can help by providing supervision, materials and labor, enabling senior adults to remain in their homes longer.
- They are 60 years of age or older,
- Own and live in their own home,
- Live in Paducah/McCracken County and
- Income Requirements: Single- $1600 Couple-$2200
- If you would like to help improve the quality of life for a Senior Adult.
- If you would like to help your community by sharing your time and talents.
- If you can donate new supplies such as nails, lumber, tools, smoke detectors, etc.
- If you can make a cash donation.